Sadržaj prenesen na engleskom jeziku.
Coimbra Health School, led by a consortium of European Higher Education Institutions, is launching a Joint Master Degree in Biomedical Laboratory Science (MARBLE).
This course will be provided in partnership by four entities:
- Coimbra Health School (Portugal)
- University of Gothenburg (Sweden)
- Wien University Campus of Applied Science (Austria)
- Technological University Dublin (Irland)
and the European Association for Professions in Biomedical Sciences (EPBS)
Aims of the MARBLE
- Provide access to specialist post-graduate education in biomedical sciences in the EU, increasing the European dimension of Biomedical Science and its identity, harmonizing and supporting specialities in Biomedical Laboratory Science.
- The programme will facilitate students to increase their specialist knowledge, promote mobility of graduates and provide postgraduate biomedical scientists for the market throughout Europe.
- To foster and develop advanced knowledge of emerging developments in clinical laboratory medicine and application of research methods
- Making lifelong learning and mobility of BMS in Europe a reality
- To improve the quality and efficiency of specialist Education and training of BMS in Europe
- To provide harmonization of advanced competencies
- To enhance creativity and innovation in the delivery of education and training of Biomedical Scientists
- To enhance the partnership between education and training Institutions
Info and registration: